Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cute ways to wave your hair with a wave iron?

I just got my hair straightened and id like to try something new. Im always waving my whole head the same way. So im just looking to find some ways to make it look different and cute. my head doesn't have to be waved all over, it can be in sections.



Cute ways to wave your hair with a wave iron?

well what i do is take my hair and straighten it or purm it and thgen take less then a haulf pony and take to bobby pins and cross them to hold up my hair and it looks sooo cute you should try it



The Style: Down but loose and easy



Why it works: This weather invites an easy, natural look.



How to: Divide dry hair into large chunky sections and curl with hot rollers or an iron, says Shmagin. Let cool completely before touching. Rake a dollop of shaping humectant-styler through hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk