Sunday, November 29, 2009

Straight hair, want cute style?

im thinking about getting a perm. Have never done nothing to my hair such as, dying or perming. I want to get spiral curls...or Maybe weights in my hair.. witch one do you think would be better, and wouldnt fry my hair. and how much does is cost, im from ga.



Straight hair, want cute style?

i have a spiral perm and i love it. When you get it remember your hair relaxes a lot within usually a week. So get it a step tighter then what you actually want it to look like. i would go with the spiral perm. My perm cost about $60.



Straight hair, want cute style?

Spiral curls don't fry your hair at all. Beauticians really don't use curling irons for that. And it depends on which place you go. You should call different salons and ask for the prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk