Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have Natural curly hair, but I also straighten it every morning,How can I fix my hair so that it l

I want to know how I could put my hair up, in a cute looking way! Without going and buying all kinds of hair products! I want to use what I have at home! But I really need to find a New hairstyle that I have never done before! I usually always wear my hair down with it straightened. Or halfway up with a little messy bun in the back! But I want a new way to wear it! So Please help me if you can.



Thank you



I have Natural curly hair, but I also straighten it every morning,How can I fix my hair so that it looks cute?

You could do a low side ponytail and then straighten your bangs and let them hang to the side.



I have Natural curly hair, but I also straighten it every morning,How can I fix my hair so that it looks cute?

well you could have part curly and most straight in a pony tail very high and some bangs will make it cute umm you could straighten your bangs on the side



I have Natural curly hair, but I also straighten it every morning,How can I fix my hair so that it looks cute?

a high pony-tail with messy bangs.



I have Natural curly hair, but I also straighten it every morning,How can I fix my hair so that it looks cute?

Embrace your curl! I have very curly hair, and it takes less than a minute to do it. I wash it, run a drop of anti-frizz serum through it and leave it. I comb through conditioner in the shower, but otherwise don't comb it or it will get frizzy. I have great hair (so my stylist says) because it is not damaged by blowdryers or irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk