Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should I do with my short curly hair?

I need some cute easy hairstyles and btw i have a straightener. so what are some cute hairstyles i can do with short curly hair?



What should I do with my short curly hair?

straighten it. i think that'd be cute :]



What should I do with my short curly hair?

I'd say embrace your curls! After I learned to do that I got rid of my straightener and feel much better just letting my locks go.



It depends on how "short" your curly hair is. Shoulder length? Maybe to your ears short?



Get some mousse or curl-defining cream and run it through your hair after a shower. This will make it less frizzy and make the curles more defined. Then you can do anything- try smal french-braids going back, or even just putting a head-band in to add cute-ness with accesories. I've actually never had "short" hair so Im not too sure what looks/works best!



Simple short, curly hair can be cute on it's own. Maybe put a flower in it, but really, anything you do will make it look good!



Some Cosmo magazines or style magazines will have all different kinds of hair ideas, check some of those out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk