Thursday, November 26, 2009

What should i do with this cute boy?

I like this boy and i am freinds with his freinds and we all have 3 classes togeather and his freind told him that i like him but i dont think they know i heard them. He always flips his cute blonde hair and talks to me but i am not sure if he likes me. Should i ask him out or just continue to be his freind?? I am not brave enough to ask him but i have a freind that can do it for me. I really need your help on this. I appreciate all of the answers.



What should i do with this cute boy?

Don't have a friend ask him... that'll just make you seem desperate!



Just go for it and ask him. The worse that will happen will be he says no. If that happens just move on!!!



Don't live your life with regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk