Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair help!?

My hair is okay, but if i go to sleep with it wet, it gets frizzy, and it is so thick that i dont have time to blowdry it. I usually only have time to take my shower later in the evening. Is there a way i could get it to dry faster or keep it from getting frizzy and wavy. My straightener is crap... it takes me like at least 30 min. to get my hair really straight cuz it doesnt heat up enough...



Or any cute hairstlyes that u wouldnt really not show that my hair is frizzy. My hair is about shoulder length



any HELPFUL answers are really appreciated... thx!



Hair help!?

Use John Frieda frizz-ease after ur shower. That stuff is amazing.



buy a new hair straightener, mine is Sedu, u can find it at Folica.com - its the best hair straightener out there and it'll prolly take u half the time to straighten it.



Hair help!?

You can buy a good hairstraightener at walmart for about $15.



I did and it took about 3 minutes to heat up.



Also, you could get you're hair thinned out.



All they do is add more layers and take away some of the bulk.



Hair help!?

dont go to bed with wet hair it attracts dust mites. if you dont want to blow dry it, take a shower a little earlier and let is air dry.



http://www.womanjunction.com/topic/hair/...



this site shows how to help get rid of frizz



Hair help!?

my hair is thick and curly and it takes about 2 hours to blowdry and straighten my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk