Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

Hi, I want to have cute bangs for tomorrow but I don't really know how to do that. So here's a picture of me.



http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z130/...



I mean I think my hair is cute it's just I want some cute bangs.



Maybe like this.



http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z130/...



Any help?



Please and thanks.



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

I personally think your hair looks better the way it is right now.



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

I think that you would look cute with those bangs! Best of luck to you tomorrow.



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

u can start by getting a haircut



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

your pretty



I think you look better with bangs



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

well go to a salon and ask for heavy side bangs



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

your hot girl



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

um your bangs look better on you than i think the others would look



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

With such a small forehead you would want to cut them back further, bangs are really for those with high foreheads. Like the girl in the pic.



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

I likes the bangs in the movie " There's Something about Mary". Maybe thats what you should put in your hair. Watch the movie if you havent seen it...lol.



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

your pic looks better like it is honey LOL...dont change it



How to get cute bangs (Picture inside)?

Hairstyles With Bangs/fringe



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk