Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need some sights or pics of cute hairstyles? That would be good for me.?

I have round face, and medium to long hair, i did have bangs so know their grown out I'm wanting some type of side bang, I'm really white(not sure that has anything to do with cuts thou maybe color) and I have goldish hairwith dark undertones, I want something differnent. Not the new one that everyother girl has, I'm a lil punkish (but not hardcore)lI like paramores hair, I really like the 80s and stuff would there be any cute 80styles? I really wanted to do a pink streak but I dont think my mom will let me. I do have to pull it back occasionally so I need something that I'll be able to find some way of doing it. I don't usually fix my hair alot, I just brush it and go so i need something that doesn't really have to be styled,If I bother styling it, I usually either put it in pigtails, my hair is a mix of straight and wavy, I have mandy more looking face..So I'm looking for something, cute unique but not super crazy, easy to deal with and will look good on me, anything will help thnk



I need some sights or pics of cute hairstyles? That would be good for me.?

Haha okay well my friend ,is like just like yuou she has really white skin and she got her hair cut just like the girl from paparmore. and the color is similer i idint think brite red hair would be to pretty on her but man her hair is amazing. she got red red hair and the two peiced of hair by her ears are blond. I would say just print a picture of the girl from paramore (lol sorry i dont know her name) any ways yeah, you will look great.



good luck!



I need some sights or pics of cute hairstyles? That would be good for me.?

You can try using a website to try new hairstyles on a picture of yourself, so you can see how they look..



http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/



(You can also use one of their models, that looks the closest to you, if you don't have a picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk