Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want a cute new hair cut plz help?

i want a new haircut but i want it to be gothic and i can't find any websites that have pictures f gothic hairstyles r thier any guy's on here that like gothic girls? plz give me websites that show gothic hairstyles for girls



I want a cute new hair cut plz help?

hey!



i am not a goth but have seen heaps!



Well...theree are som rules you gotta follow to look goth



1. Hv to have black/dark hair



2.Strecks always put life into a hair cut



3. Thick side fringe



4. Being a goth means to express your self so let you personality show!



Remember you can always ask your firends about tips!



XOX



I want a cute new hair cut plz help?

well go to google images and type in goth or gothic or even gothic girls and it will show them and maybe you can see what kind you want. but you could also look at gothic people at your school if there are any. good luck!



I want a cute new hair cut plz help?

http://vampirefreaks.com/



perfect :]



I want a cute new hair cut plz help?

no. nonono. i dont know a single guy ANYWHERE that likes gothic chicks. gothic is discousting.



go prep! all guys like preps. trust me.



eeewwww gothic?!



I want a cute new hair cut plz help?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk