Sunday, June 20, 2010

Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

Am i cute for a 13 year old boy?



Hello, i know that i am awkward for posting this. i have many questions....



go here http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-ZYQ.gCIi...



I am the one with the short black hair.. rate me please and tell me how old u think i am...



am i better w/ the lighter shaggier hair?



also look at the one w/ the girl.. is that a cute couple??? i mean shes better now.... bad pic of her though.



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! I saw your picture and could not believe how cute you are, I am sure you are the kid evey girl in school wants to date cause you are super cute!!! I would rate you a 10!



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

You look like Payton... a girl my friend goes out with... your cuter then him though so yes. I'm 13 but I would let ur hair grow out some.



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

yea u r =)



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

you are a cutie! :) and you and the girl make a cute couple.



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

Yeah you're a cutie. Yeah let your hair grow a little.



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

Cute kid. Cute girl.



-Knowledge24



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

you look 12, but you haven't matured yet, so understandable.



but you look like you're going to grow up to be a handsome man, but right now, you're just an adorable boy :)



and i think your gf is funny looking. :D



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

I bet there are some priests who would say so....



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

Look better with shaggy hair and yes you guys make a cute couple,



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

ya let your hair grow a little bit. and the couple is you right?



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

cute couple, better with darker hair



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

dude...calm down how on earth am i supposed to answer if u cute or not gosh!?



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

yes u r cute.....im 13 too...!!!! u guys would make a good couple...!!!



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

you are a f*ckin little kid... worry about coloring inside the lines and not what you look like.... she'll probably break your heart anyway



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

sweetheart your cute but please delete this question, a 13 year old girl was kidnapped and raped doing the same thing you are doing! much love



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

for 13.. yea your a cutie



yea cute couple..



try a little gel..



and you look 13-14



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

If cute is what you want to be, there's a lot of things you can do that will change your appearance in a good way. Personally i wouldn't worry about it at your age, but you can email me I guess if you want help.



Am i cute for a 13 year old boy.. I AM 13?

yea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk