Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Hair???

I need a hairstyle for school tomorrw .I am bored with my streight Hair. I have Layers and I dont want my hair cut, I want a style. I want somthing fun and cute. I have scrunched it, wore it streight, and put it in a bun A LOT this year. Any other suggestions?I dont want to put it in a pony tail or anything like that.... I just want somthing fun and cute and energetic looking!! Please Help!!



My Hair???

u can curl ure ends like jessica simpson



My Hair???

honey, i have the same problom, one word, CURLS!



My Hair???

Braid/ french braid...It's easy and looks cute and energetic-especiall if u have longer hair!



My Hair???

Loose, sexy, beachy wavy hair. Wrap medium sized sections of hair loosely around a super hot curling iron ( marcel preferred), do your whole head this way then take some creamy hair wax and finger through the waves to make them more "bed-head-y"...super hot celebrities do this, it looks great casual or dressed up with a flower.



My Hair???

low lying pigtails. (put the hairtie above the shoulder but below the ear) leave the bangs out or some of the layers for a cute but flirty look.



or



pull your hair half up half down and make the "poof" in the front on top.



My Hair???

I agree with the jessica simpson look... Or french braid your hair when it's wet.. then leave it in over nite and take it out in the morning and its wavy.. its really cute.. i've had it done couple times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk