Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweaty hair? Ugh I can't go another day at school! Help!?

Ok when I get on the bus at 6:30AM I look cute, but I have that hot southern louisiana heat, and my bangs get wet from my sweat (I have CF so I sweat more) and then my makeup melts off and I look HORRIBLE! I'm only in a school type polo with no undershirt and a skirt with converse. I don't hurry to class so I don't sweat from moving around. How can a keep up lookinig cute all day? oh and I have to wear my hair up everyday because of this!



Sweaty hair? Ugh I can't go another day at school! Help!?

have u tried washing ur hair with shampoo that gets the naturel oil out that worked for me



Sweaty hair? Ugh I can't go another day at school! Help!?

I live in Louisiana,too. When I am at work, I wash my face like 3 times during the day. I have to re-apply my make-up, but it's the only way to keep from looking like I just got done jogging.



I have noticed almost everybody here wears their hair up, but they have found pretty and unique ways to do it. When I wear my hair down, I keep a curling iron in my car. (It has a large barrel and adds volume.) Hope this helps!



Sweaty hair? Ugh I can't go another day at school! Help!?

waterproof mascara.



pressed powder



if you use waterproof masacra it wont



run, and what i find regular mascara flakes.



and if you can run to the bathroom a few times throughout



the day do a touchup on your makeup an use your pressed powder it will get rid of shine.



And for you bangs,i have naturally curly hair so my hair curls easily through humidity, an when i sweat, so i use hairspray after i straighten it holds good, and usually it sdoesnt get curly i hope that helped a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk