Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair fuller?

I have thin/medium hair, but it is really flat. I have a short cute and i was wondering if any one has any tips to give my hair more body and make it appear fuller. I already use a volumizing shampoo and i only use conditioner on the ends of my hair.



Hair fuller?

use some texturizing wax or gel to give it texture (pantene texturize works well). consider teasing it a little bit or using a hair mousse(aussie rocks)



Hair fuller?

A blunt type of bob cut will help give you the appearance of thicker and fuller hair.There are variations of bobs to give you many options when you are ready to go for it.



Talk to your Stylist about a bob and get her opinion. Bring in a picture so she can know exactly what you are talking about. There should be pictures at the salon for her to



suggest for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk