Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

my hair is currently up to neck. I have a pic of me below.



I've been second guessing my haircut and now im thinking of haing my long hair again.



I miss tieing it up and doing cute styles with it,



my friend marissa is getting hair extenstions and is getting some. she wants longer hair, so shes ganna looks nice.



Im thinking of growing out my hair again to longer lengths,



but i know their is a bad side of long hair too, the split ends and the tangles and striaghtening it and curling it and everything but i just miss my long hair, dont get me wrong i love my short hair



its cute and edgy but i just wish i had my long hair.



which one?



Pic of me with short hair-



http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/...



Pic Of me with LONG hair-



http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/...



which one looks better on me?



(alot of my friends like me with short hair)



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

Ok sweetie don't worry i persanally like both. But dont gets stressed out alot.



The short one is really cute. Just add some pazzaz to it and everyone is gonna be jelouse of yur hair. I mean i know the long was cute and very pretty but change is good. The fashion currently is short hair likr Rihannah and other singers. Don't worry hun. Try adding edgy looks by products that give it some bounce and just som spikes at the bottom. Add a nice pink/black headband!!



Well hope i helped sweetie. Have a great day!



Good Luck!



=]



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

Long =]



I think pretty much everyone looks better with long hair, at least teenagers anyways.



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

i think u look better with longer hair but its cute either way



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

I like the long hair better



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

I like long hair better.....you can do so many more hair styles...I also think that it looks a lot cuter!



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

Beautiful either way. Don't stress



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

Long Hair is definitely your thing. It really accent your best feature which is totally your amazing eyes. They look great against your creamy skin and the longer hair makes that more visible. The short hair is cute in a emo way but I just think the longer hair is just more flattering for your head shape. Either way you decide to go I know you will look awesome.



Hope this Helped : )



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

well with short hair u look funky and wit long pretty......... so i guess it actually depeneds on u wat u like....... but i think de long 1 looks more cuter



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

Usually I would pick short but on you I think long hair looks really pretty! The Short hair is cute but the long hair looks better on you!



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

You look great with short hair you have a nice face your long hair hides your face



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

not everybody can pull off short hair..but you can it looks really cute on you! you should def. keep it short.... i on the other hand would never cut my hair that short cause i dont think i could pull it off lol



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

SHORT! don't be like everyone else, short looks very cute on you and has more personality. if i could pull it off like you i'd chop it in a heartbeat (i have curly hair so no can do)!



SHORT or LONG hair??!! HEEEELPPP! Pics!?

you look pretty in both but just different style... punk and prep. its up to you and what you like... remember hair grows out and can be cut.... but if you ask my opinion on what i would choose?... long

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk