Friday, June 18, 2010

Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??

a short sleeved polo shirt(like pink or yellow) with a loose neck tie, jeans and a newsboy hat, and brown boots?? Oh, I think they will look sooo CUTE I know I shouldn't talk about how cute my own kids are, but they have wavy jet black hair, and huge dark brown eyes and very long eyelshes and olive skin color, I am so jealous seeing that I am pale with green eyes. I know everybody thinks I am crazy, talking about my kids like that! anyway do you think that would be cute for christmas, if not please give me some ideas?? Thanks!



Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??

I hope you live somewhere warm. Wearing short sleeves at Christmas time would just be crazy around here. Long sleeved polos, then? Red %26amp; green are more tradidtional colors than pink or yellow. Otherwise it sounds really cute. I'm guessing you have boys since you want them in neck ties. Just be careful with them wearing neck ties...potential choking hazard. Although I don't remember when I was 3, I hated it when my parents made me get really dressed up for Christmas. I could never really play and have fun! Jeans are great, especially for 3 year olds!



Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??

Are they boys or girls? Or a boy and a girl? I think the outfit would be great. I would avoid going with yellow though. I would pick a shirt that matches there boots. So that there outfit matches up. Or a light colored shirt. Good Luck. I bet they're adorable 閳?br>Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??



Na, heres a cute one though...



Dark red velvet dress, with a green velvet bow and black dress shoes.



Your kids may be a little young but use a tinted chapstick on them and a natural blush, just a little sparkley pink eyeshadow for effect.



Keep their hair down and make sure they have on a locket of eachother.



See if you can buy the kits where you can get letters and make it a braclet..



Look for red braclets and green letters.



Put a little bit of white sparkles in their hair.



( FOR GIRLS ABOVE)



For boys...



Green long sleved with red pants and black sneakers.



Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??

I think it sounds adorable. It's sort of the classic christmas look for young kids, and it never goes out of style. It sounds simple, so they won't get uncomfortable in it, yet it sounds classy. Your twins sound so cute, i say that they should definetly wear the ouitfit. =]



Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??

nothing wrong with talking about your kids, but if you dress them like that somebody else will be talking about them...not in a good way. I wouldn't do the neck tie, and I would probably pick a more christmasy color like red, green. If they are boy and girl pink and blue, but no yellow.



Does this sound like a cute christmas outfit for my 3 yr. old twins??

i think it sounds adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk