Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAIR QUESTIONNn?

i'm really tired of my same old boring straight hair



and i've scrunched my hair b4 and it looks really cute on me



but it takes me soo long till its perfectly scrunched because my hair is just so stubborn about being curly



is there any way to naturally make my hair become more "scrunched" looked (without actually having to scrunch it)



if anyone who has stubbornly straight hair has any tips on making their hair stay curly and scrunched or to enhance their hair to become more naturally scrunched look that would help a lot :D



sometimes i wake up and my hair is naturally wavy looking but this only happens about once every month or two...



HAIR QUESTIONNn?

Oooh.. i have the same kinda hair



I just take a shower, then put mousse and gel in it, then put it in a messy bun and leave it for the night- then in the morning, bring out the hair tie and kinda just scrunch your hair with your hands and it works for me most of the time! c:



HAIR QUESTIONNn?

sleep on it while its wet



HAIR QUESTIONNn?

that sounds like my hair! lol i usually get out of the shower, and .. i know this sounds weird but VASELINE. just put a little pea size amount into you're hair. scrunching while you do! and then curl mousse =D



HAIR QUESTIONNn?

I have super strait hair to. What I like to do is put my hair in ballerina buns or french braids overnight. You can make different size buns and braids to cange up the style. Then you put hair spray on it. When you wake up take it out but DO NOT brush it simply run your fingers through it with some hair gel. DO NOT brush if you do you will have a mess.



If you don't know how to do a braid or bun check out thees sites.



http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/galler...



http://dreamweaverbraiding.com/braids/fr...



Braids will make your hair wavy and buns will make it curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk