Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need some hair help, PLEASE!!?

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and I need to find some cute pics on the 'net, but I am having trouble finding good web sites, any suggestions?



I need some hair help, PLEASE!!?

ok the cut ms. tigerclawz is talking about is called a MULLET, when you go in to the sylist make sure she listens to what you say, explain to her what you don't want (we tend to know what we don't want more than what we do), explain to her how much time you have everyday to style your hair (low maintenence vs. high maintenence) have her take a look at the shape of your face (there are certain styles that are more flattering for different face shapes and last but certainly not least what is it that you do for a living because you don't want a hair cut that is unprofessional if you are a lawyer. to the people who are actually giving you ideas for a haircut SHAME ON YOU! you need a good consultation from a proffesional hairstylist, i hope that helps



I need some hair help, PLEASE!!?

you should just go to the place you are gettin it cut and look at the books or think of a celebrity you like their hair.



I need some hair help, PLEASE!!?

umm well.. how long is your hair, if it is long, u might want it in an angle (shorter up front getting longer in the back) if it is short u can get it layered, or a feather cut.. and also flip thru the books in the hair dresser's place..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk