Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Question!!!!?

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. My hair gets kind wavy and no the cute wavy thats in right now like frizzy wavy. I have a hair straightener and i use it and i like the way it looks but I just wan to try something different. I was woondering if you guys could give me ideas and don't just be like ponytail, briads, pigtails, i need help! Also tell me if i need to buy anything to do this hairstyle.



Hair Question!!!!?

Put some spray gel on it and scrunch it as you blow dry with a diffuser or air dry, just keep scrunching. You can twist small sections around your finger, take the twisted hair off your finger and put a bobby pin on it, let it dry. My hair is kinda like yours, I do this every once in a while, something different. Hope this helps. Good luck. : )



Hair Question!!!!?

They have this curl remover you should try it..



Hair Question!!!!?

Suave really helps!!



Hair Question!!!!?

they have hair relaxers and they work pretty good but u should have a salon do it and they have to do it whenever ur hair grows out so it looks normal. they also have anti-frizz creams and anti-frizz mousse. shine serum works pretty good too.



Hair Question!!!!?

Try Aussie styling gel! I use it and it looks great. Jus run it through your hair, and scrunch it up to make beautiful beachy waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk