Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is horrible!! help!?

My hair is always terrible in the mornings, and i have to put it up in a ponytail when i go to bed...but when i wake up there is a sort of crease where the ponytail holder was. then i have to straighten my hair forever, and later on in the day it gets tangly and very frizzy. also, i dont know how do do my hair any other way than just 'down' because my hair does not cooperate!! my hair is medium length and kind of layered with bangs that go across my face. any cute ways to fix up my hair or shampoos/conditioners/ hair gels that could help me with my problem?? Thanks!!!!



My hair is horrible!! help!?

In terms of nighttime, you might want to try using a large silk scarf, and tie it around your hair %26amp; your head before bed. This will prevent it from getting tangled. It will also keep it from frizzing out.



I'm going to guess you've probably got wavy or curly hair, and one of the most important things about curly hair is keeping it moisturized.



Try using a moisturizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner set to keep those frizzies at bay (I'm partial to Tresemme myself- it works amazing well %26amp; is affordable). When your hair is wet, NEVER brush it, only use a wide-toothed comb. When straightening or blow-drying your hair, ALWAYS use a protective spray or serum to prevent heat damage. One of my favorite products is CHI silk infusion serum- I put it on my hair when it is damp and it seriously leaves it feeling ridiculously silky. The silk infusion will probably run you between $10-15 for a little bottle, but it will last you 3 or 4 months, so don't be deceived by size.



Another product I love is Joico K-Pak Reconstructor. Leave it in for 5 minutes, a couple times a week and your hair will feel dramatically different.



In terms of hair styles, try to find some cute barrettes and headbands and play around with them. I personally like to wear my hair half up, half down, secured with a pretty barrette.



You can take a 2-3 inch section of hair at the front of your hairline, poof it up, and bobby pin it back for a cute, fun, trendy look that's really simple, too.



Or, you can take small sections of hair just above your ears on either side of your head, twist, and pin into place.



I also like to do a simple messy bun just at the nape of my neck when I don't have a ton of time to fix it up.



Of course, you can always do a simple braid- they're classic, simple, %26amp; chic. Try putting ribbons, silk flowers, etc. around the elastic to jazz it up.



You can experiment with your plain ol' ponytail by moving it around. Try loose %26amp; low, high up, or to the size. Dress it up by wrapping a thin strand around the elastic %26amp; pinning it into place.



I hope this helps! Good luck!



My hair is horrible!! help!?

y dont u just shower in the morning and wash it then use a wet to dry straightner or blow dry it with a paddle brush then straighten it.



My hair is horrible!! help!?

aussie products are great so they should have a shampoo and cond. that helps you out. also after a shower add some leave in cond or some serum so it will be softer and smoother in the morning. adn about hte hair tie wear one thats not as tight or wear it down or in a braid.



try pnoy tails low high mid. half up half down just try new things while you check yourself in the mirror and start paying attention to others to see how they wear theyre hair thst how i get ideas



My hair is horrible!! help!?

get softer ponytail holders and dont wrap them too tight, that's what causes the crease. when your hair is frizzy, it means that its THIRSTY. Use moooooore conditioner, pantene is a grrreat brand. DONT put the conditioner on your roots, it only makes your head look greasy. Put the conditioner on then ends of your hair and the places where it is most frizzy. you could also try a hair mask or a leave-in conditioner. Also, keeping a hair brush in your locker is a good idea so if it gets really tangly in school, you could ask to use the bathroom and go quickly brush your hair.



Another way to do your hair other than "down"



-high pony tail (wet your hands and use the water to flatten the hair into the ponytail, then gel down the parts that you know will come out)



-halfback (top of your hair back %26amp; gel down the fly-away frizzies)



-pigtails



-braids



-headbands



hope i helped!



My hair is horrible!! help!?

You could by syrums that help control frizz. If you take night showers then I suggest straightening your hair before you go to sleep, part your hair into sections and straighten it, it'll straighten a lot better. And when you wake up in the morning put more straightening or anti-frizz syrum in your hair and straighten it again. That's what I do when I straighten my hair, works wonders.



My hair is horrible!! help!?

Garnier. Garnier, Garnier! I have unmanageable hair too and I use their "sleek and shine leave-in conditioner for frizzy, dry or unmanageable hair". Use it on wet hair b4 blow-drying and straightening. It will solve your daytime hair prob.



As for the night time prob, I think you should just wear a hair net over it instead of the pony tail. (Or tie a scarf around your head, make sure to use a bobbi pin at the sides so it stays on)



My hair is horrible!! help!?

i used to have the same problem! after you get out of the shower, comb your hair and put some "no frizz" gel or spray in your hair. then blow dry it and put it in a loose/low pony tail. if you put it in a loose ponytail, you wont have the "big crease" problem. then in the morning, put in some straightening/no frizz spray and then straighten! it'll work like a charm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk