Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair phobia?

I need my hair cut.. it's getting way too long! I have some cute ideas that I want.. but I'm very unsure about my hair stylist.. so then I end up not getting my hair cut.. are there some ways I can best achieve the haircut that I want?? Without being scared to go??



Hair phobia?

look in magazines and stuff and don't be embarassed to show the stylist a picture of what u want! It ensures no miscommunications, or at least it should Good luck and be string! And always remember, if it doens't come out exactly perfect, than the diff between a good haircut and a bad haircut is 3 weeks- by then it'll have settled in on you, so go for it! do something different!



Hair phobia?

Do some research. If you're not sure about how you will look, I suggest buying on of those computer programs that lets you take a picture of yourself and then load it onto your computer and try different looks. It's really cool.



Hair phobia?

if you don't trust your stylist you really need to switch stylists. ask around amongst friends to see where they go and ask about their stylists. my stylist quit doing hair almost two years ago and i still haven't found a stylist. i feel your pain on being afraid to go!! go consult with a new stylist before committing to the sylist. a lot of stylists keep a portfolio with pictures of their work.



Hair phobia?

My out look on hair styles is that it is the one thing about your body you can easily change. If you don't like the color... change it... If you don't like what it was changed to then color over it... If you don't like the style... get it cut.... If you don't like it then... you can either cut more off of it, try a cute retro hairstyle.... or get extensions. My thing is it will always grow back .... so have fun with it! Don't be scared to change your hair... besides a new hairstyle may even add some fun and spice to life.



Good Luck - you can always try styles for cheaper at a hair acadamy. I would make sure that it is a trusted one though. Something like Gene Juarez... I pretty sure they have some sort of guarentee that if you don't like it they'll fix it for you until you do. Plus you know that there is someone certified to help them rather than some stranger in some little beauty shop doing a hack job on your hair.



Hair phobia?

Look around you! When you see someone with a haircut similar to the one you want and it looks really good, ask where they got it done and who did it! Then go make an appointment with that person. Or ask several people and if you find a pattern (which if you live in a somewhat medium-small town you might) go to that person. You can't tell how someone cuts hair unless you see someone who actually got their hair cut there. And if you are ever at a salon and you feel unsire of the person just leave. It isn't worth getting a horible haircut! Oh and when you go try to bring several pictures so you can point out what you like and dont like for each one. That gives the stylist a better idea of what to do. And once you find a good stylist remember his/her name and return to them.



Hair phobia?

OYE... I know!!! I was considering cutting my hair for 16 yrs... never had the guts to do it. One day I woke up feeling kinda gutsy, like I had attitude and decided to go in RIGHT AWAY and have them cut my hair. I did and it turned out great.... My point is.... Its just hair. If you dont like it, it will grow back! Good luck!



Hair phobia?

First of all, always take pictures of the look you want, or like. Discuss your type of hair and face shape with your operator. Consulting is the first key to relax you and your operator about what you want and expect, for both sides. A good operator listens first and then makes suggestions, with the software now available to view a look or color first, maybe that's the way to go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk